Wednesday 14 July 2010

Tribute to Michael

To commemorate Michael Jackson's one year death anniversary (Yes I am a couple of weeks late), here's a beautiful short video of Michael reading a poem called Planet Earth. Co-written by Deepak Chopra, my latest inspiration, spiritual body/mind author. Enjoy :)


I showed this to one of my Sec 4 english class last week. And asked them, if they felt this poem had more meaning now that Michael is dead. And one of the girls said "Yes, because its as if he is now in heaven, looking down on earth, telling us to appreciate earth and its home." I was very moved by her answer. To me, I saw it as more appropriate now coz Michael himself has gone back to the earth. He has returned home. And I am happy for him. Because he was a guy that loved. And he gave so much to humanity. And with all that love, and all that good karma, his soul is bound return to the universe and live in eternal bliss.

Bless you Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment